Guidelines For Content Creators
Welcome to the Forsage Community — a place where every voice will be heard. We designed the Community to create a user-friendly platform to share ideas, ask questions, stay up to date to the latest news, and learn more about Forsage.
Every Forsage user can access the Community to look for tips, news, tutorials, and other valuable content. You can also become a contributor and post your own content, if the community would benefit from it.
To make the Forsage Community a place where every user feels safe and comfortable, we've set rules for content creators. Be sure to read them carefully before you start creating your first piece of content. Our guideline will help you make your story as awesome as it can be.
Ready to start? Let's go!
What kind of content we are looking for
Keep in mind that the Forsage mission is to help people around the world get profit from the first global next-gen partnership platform with immediate reward distribution built on an Ethereum and Tron blockchain smart contract. This can give you an idea of what our users are looking for when they join the Community. Their interests include the Forsage platform itself, all crypto-related topics, online business, multi level marketing, investment strategies, etc. Stick to these areas of knowledge to make your content relevant and anticipated.
Also make sure your content is practice-oriented, and there is something in it that will help readers make their life better. Lifehacks, tips, case studies, success stories, and that kind of content are the best fit.
Here are the key features that make a good content for the Forsage Community.
- Well-written. This implies a strong story line, compelling idea, and proper word choice. Also ensure that your content is free of typos and mistakes.
- Trustworthy and convincing. Double-check the facts and provide sourcing, if necessary. If in doubt, choose something different to write about.
- Fresh and useful. Nobody looks for outdated or generally known ideas. Address a new topic, or find a new perspective. Your story should leave the reader with a bunch of new ideas, or a deeper understanding of familiar truths. Also avoid copying other people's content, be it Forsage Community members, or any other content creators around the Web.
- Relevant and reader-oriented. Your content should revolve around the reader and his needs/goals. A good article provides a solution, or makes the reader's life better.
- Proper layout. Add clear and catchy headlines and subheads to help the reader navigate through your story. Use paragraphs, lists, spreadsheets, infographic, and other visual tools to make your content easier to digest.
- Quality visuals. A good picture makes your content stand out. Create your own unique visuals, or use visual content from the Internet, but make sure your pictures are under Creative Commons licence.
- Written in English, Russian, or Spanish. These are the 3 languages that are supported on the platform right now. To address our audience, you have to write in one of them.
- Created specifically for our Community and never posted anywhere before. Only unique content ensures that search engines like Google will show our website on top of the search results. If we post something that has been already posted somewhere on the web, search engines mark our website as a one that isn't worth people's attention. Because of that, we ask you to post only fresh content. We check every article, and if it was already posted somewhere, we decline it. However, you can rewrite it so that it becomes at least 80% unique.
What kind of content is unacceptable
- Any kind of ads and sponsored content, including indirect or hidden promotion of goods and services. This concerns both text, pictures, and video.
- Content that promotes violence, destructive behavior, bullying, abuse, shaming, and other inadmissable practices.
- Plagiarism and citations without contributing to the author.
- Affiliate and partner links.
- Offensive visuals and text.
- Content related to trigger topics, such as health, religion, politics, vaccines, conspiracy theories, etc.
- Disclosing private information without the other party's consent.
- Donation links that lead to Patreon and other websites and services that are made for taking donations online.
- A headline should provide an honest and precise overview of what the reader will find in the article. Avoid clickbait and don't use your headline for links.
- Don't use all-CAPS and emojis in your headline.
Every article posted on the Forsage Community website undergoes moderation. If the article violates our rules, or doesn't add value to our users, or doesn't meet expectations in some other ways, it will be declined. If this has happened to your article, you can contact our moderators at [email protected] to learn more. In some cases the article can be improved by the author.
Q&A Section Guideline
Here at the Forsage Community, users can also ask for help and provide guidance to the others. To ensure that this way of communicating is beneficial and comfortable for both sides, we've set some rules for you to follow. Please check that your questions and/or answers correspond to the following criteria.
- Make sure your question is being asked without any strings attached. The question is not designed for self-promotion, ads, links, etc. Post a question if you are truly in need of an answer.
- Check for duplicate questions before posting. If you question, or a similar one, is already in our database, don't post a duplicate.
- Check the question for typos before posting.
- Ask questions related to the topics that are relevant for Forsage users.
- Keep it simple and clear. Skip the preamble and proceed to the issue.
- Check the FAQ section on the Forsage.io website before posting a question. Chances are the answer you are looking for is already there.
Types of questions that you should avoid
- Questions that already contain an answer in it, and are asked without the goal of learning something new. For example, 'Smth is cool, isn't it?'
- Questions that can be answered with a multitude of answers, each of them would fit. For example, 'What is your pet's name?' or 'What is your favorite smth?'
- Questions about hypothetical situations. For example, 'What would you do if smth happened?'
- Questions that are asked just for fun, without a goal of solving a problem or finding a way to do something. For example 'I hate rainy weather, who can relate?'
Question Ban and Answer Ban
If your questions and/or answers don't contribute to the Community by making other users' experience better, moderators can ban you from asking and/or answering more. This can happen if your contributions violate the rules, or just don't add value and make the readers feel like they wasted their time reading your posts. To remove the ban, you can improve the questions and/or answers that you've already posted. You can do it by making them more specific, useful, topic-related, detailed, etc. If you can't see the reason why your account was banned, or need help improving your contributions, feel free to contact our support team.
What topics can I mention in my questions?
Forsage Community was created to help Forsage platform users share their success stories and learn from other users. So the key topics are the Forsage platform and everything related to it. Using the platform, expanding your partner network, increasing your profit, solving problems — these topics are the most relevant and helpful. However, we also allow our users to discuss other topics, if they are related to online business, personal efficiency, time-management, content creating, influential speech and text, investing, etc. Please note that you can't mention specific third party services or products, even if this is not paid promotion.
How many questions and/or answers can be posted daily from one account?
We welcome active users, but we also want to protect our users from spam. If our filters detect a suspicious activity from an account, we apply a temporary ban on it. To avoid that, post not more than 20 contributions a day, and make sure your texts are meaningful and corresponding to the topic.
Why are certain questions closed or deleted?
Community moderators evaluate all the questions that are posted on the platform. If a question is off-topic, or duplicates an already existing question, or needs to be specified or clarified, it can be closed.
What are tags for?
Tags are used to mark questions that belong to a specific category. When you click on a tag, you can see all the questions that are marked with this tag. You can add tags to your question, so that people who are skilled and interested in this topic could find your question and provide an answer.
How can I react to answers?
If you find an answer helpful, you can vote it up. On the contrary, if you think that a certain answer is not useful, you can vote it down. Question creator has an additional option — he can mark one of the multiple answers (or the only answer) as best.
- An answer must solve the problem, or help in another way. Don't write an answer to shame the author of the question.
- Stick to the topic and write relevant information only.
- Try your best to provide a detailed answer, so that the other person is completely satisfied with it.
- Answer only if you have a deep understanding of the subject, or an experience in solving the same issue.
- If your answer came out long and wordy, read it and look for unnecessary detail or irrelevant facts.
Can users answer their own questions?
Yes, they can. If they want to share their knowledge, they can do it in a Q&A manner. Also, if someone did his own research and figured out how to solve a problem, he can post an answer to his own question as well.
Rules for using content from external sources
Sometimes, when reading a question, you can think of a blog or article that provides an answer to a similar issue. However, most websites require a clickable link when quoting. That's why we recommend not to quote other sources. And of course, we are not okay with plagiarism, which is quoting without crediting the author. You can get inspiration from external sources, but ensure that your answer is 100% authentic and written by you.
NOTE! Moderators can delete any content that violates these rules. If a user keeps posting inappropriate content, his account can be terminated at any time.
Follow these guidelines, so that all the Forsage Community users enjoy their time here!