Posted on Tutorials
How to Set Up a Wallet for the Binance Smart Chain Network | A Guide
This guide will help you to set up TockenPocket, MetaMask desktop, MetaMask smartphone version for iOS, Trust Wallet, or Binance Chain Wallet desktop correctly to interact with the FORSAGE BUSD platform.
Please pay special attention!
To make any transactions with BUSD stablecoin in Binance Smart Chain, you need to have a BNB coin on your balance to pay fees. The fees will be automatically deducted from your BNB balance. If your wallet does not have BNB cryptocurrency, the Binance Smart Chain blockchain will not be able to perform any of your BUSD transactions.
The public key, aka your wallet address, is a code consisting of a set of letters and symbols. You will need the address to receive funds in your wallet. This address will be used for both BUSD and BNB. You don't need to create additional addresses for each coin.
Setting up a BSC BNB TokenPocket
- If you already have a TokenPocket running on another network, follow the guide below.
- If you don't have a TokenPocket wallet, go to the full installation guide.
1. Open the wallet.
Click the network selection icon.
2. Find the Binance Smart Chain network icon in the wallets section.
Please note: it is labeled with a black icon.
3. Proceed to the creation of a new wallet "Create".
4. Go to the full installation guide.
The community recommends using the TokenPocket wallet. It allows you to interact with the FORSAGE platform on all blockchains (ETH, TRX, BNB) through a single app.
Setting up a BSC BNB MetaMask desktop wallet
1. Open the MetaMask extension and click on the three dots in the upper right corner.
Choose "Expand View".
2. MetaMask will open in a new tab on your browser.
Click the network selection box.
3. Select "Custom RPC".
4. Fill in the information.
Network Name: Smart Chain
New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org/
Chain ID: 56
Block Explorer URL: https://bscscan.com
Your wallet is all set!
Next, you need to add the BUSD token
1. Click button "Add Token".
2. Click on tab "Custom Token".
3. You will see this form
Copy address of smart-contract BUSD token in Binance Smart Chain:
Paste address in form like that 👇
4. Click "ADD TOKEN", after that it will be displayed in the main menu of your wallet.